December 2, 2010

She Looks Just Like Me

I just downloaded some more sugary goodness from Freezepop in the form of their latest song, Doppelganger. It's a big slower than Magnetic but still just as catchy. I have to say, I'm really excited about this latest album with the new members and the fresher sound. With the release of their new album only days away, I've also already pre-ordered my copy from the updated website and store. They are offering nine different pre-order packs! From the simple CD and poster combo to a $4,999.99 Uber-Superfan Pack which includes airfare to Boston and a day with Freezepop! They even have a pack that offers a re-recording of any Freezepop dedicated to any person you choose. There's also one that offers toe-nail clippings from the band members . . . crazy! While, I'm a big Freezepop fan, I only went with the CD+, poster, and t-shirt combo. Look for my complete breakdown of Imaginary Friends soon.